Princeton Fintech and Quant Conference
- Remote Access Enabled
- Virtual Series
- A Series of Webinars
You are invited to attend the Princeton Fintech & Quant Conference Webinar Series this upcoming academic year. Due to Covid-19, they have decided to host a series of virtual events rather than an in-person conference which typically takes place in Chicago and Princeton each year.
The series will feature speakers and panelists from leading trading firms, banks, and hedge funds, financial technology firms and startups. The primary focus of their talks will be around the current financial climate, as well as relevant trends taking place from technological and quantitative perspectives. Students will also be able to connect with our featured speakers and learn more about internship and employment opportunities.
Over the past seven years, we’ve brought together more than 120 high-level industry professionals and 2,500 students in Princeton and in Chicago to discuss the leading trends in quantitative trading. This event will take place as a series of webinars on Saturday, 9 October 2021, 11:00 AM – Saturday 6 November 2021, 4:00 PM EDT. There will be a total of 2 webinar dates during the upcoming academic year. Notable speakers for this seminar include:
- John Arabadjis - Head of Macro Strategy Product & Analytics at BNY Mellon
- Andrey Itkin - Director, Senior Quant Research Associate at Bank of America
- Tom Sosnoff - previously, Senior Vice President of Trading and Strategic Initiatives at TD Ameritrade
- Iain Dunning - Lead, HRT AI Labs
- Ross Fabricant - Head of Data Science at CenterBook
- Tomaso Aste - Professor,Head, Financial Computing and Analytics Group
- Erez Katz - Founder, CEO at Neuravest
- Aaron Brown - AQR
- Kirstan Wegner - CEO at Modern Markets Initiative
REGISTER → PFQC Online Conference Tickets
- Online Conference Date 1 - 9 October 2021 — starting at 11:00 am ET
- Online Conference Date 2 - 6 November 2021 — starting at 11:00 am ET
⇒ Students and Young Alumni who purchase tickets by Saturday, September 18 to take advantage of the Early Student Tickets registration discount of 10% using code QUANT10. To qualify, students must use their .edu email for registration.
⇒ Ticket holders will receive instructions on how to connect to the Online Webinars via Zoom 3 days before the event date. Please note that the webinars will not be recorded.
⇒ Every ticket for the PFQC Online Webinar Series grants you access to all the remaining webinars for the rest of the year. We look forward to having you join us.