Frequently Asked Questions
GSA (Graduate Student Assembly):
- Focuses on Graduate Student issues, and includes representation from Master's students across the University
- Hosts large scale events and initiatives
- Their relationship with administration is broader, less direct and more complicated
- Diffused scope of work
- Hyper-focused on Master's Student issues within SCS
- Hosts targeted events
- Listens and relays information to the Dean in form of actionable suggestions, has a very direct access to administration
- Specific charge on academic diffussion
We are contiuously looking for new members to help us improve the experience for all master students! If you want to get involved, the first step is sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 3 business days with the next steps.
For the latest COVID related information, please visit the Covid-19 Updates page
Please refer to SCS SCS Return to Campus page for SCS specific requirements.